LED Light Bulbs – 2-PACK – Best PREMIUM quality LED Light Bulb for your home or business – Perfect fit for both indoor and outdoor applications – NON dimmable – 60 watt equivalent – Soft White 2700k – 8 Watt – Start Saving Money – 100% satisfaction GUARANTEE


Pin It





$24.95



Start Putting Money Back Into Your Pocket Today!

Save MONEY and Help Your ENVIRONMENT!

– LED bulbs contain no toxic elements, NO mercury!

– Up to 80% more efficient than traditional incandescent bulbs!

– Only 5% of the heat from LED lights is wasted heat, the other 95% is converted into light!

– LED bulbs reduce carbon emissions!

Why These Bulbs?

– 2-Pack LED Bulbs!

– Perfect Replacement For Your Incandescent Bulbs!

– 300° Wide Beam Angle

– Color Temperature To Add To Your Home And Not Distract.

– 8 Watt Light Bulb that would make a great replacement for your 40 or 60 Watt Bulbs

– We Value our customers!

2-Year Guarantee!

We believe you’ll love our bulbs, our Guarantee is to make you HAPPY! We offer a 2 YEAR GUARANTEE on all of our products! If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us and we’ll do whatever we can to make things right!

Don’t Hesitate, Start Saving Money Today!